Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I Despair of Ever Sewing For Myself

Debra's skirts have been finished for about a month. They are cute, she can run and play in them and well.... what else is there to say about a plain A-line skirt?


Rachael requested an outfit several months ago and slowly has become more and more insistant that she has to have it NOW! That's the next items that are in my sewing queue, I despair of ever getting to doing any kind of sewing for myself.


The ruffle fabric will become a simple A-line skirt and the zig-zag* wiill become a simple tunic. The blue dot may or may not be used as the facings. Probably not though since it doesn't match the skirt fabric.

Until later....


*This fabric could be listed as a major pet peeve of mine. It's not a chevron, it's a zig-zag. 

Family photo:


Hannah and two of my best friends' kids at the local civic center watching the Monster Truck Show. I was surprised how much I enjoyed myself. I still like boxing and motorcross better though.

1 comment:

Dr. Fun (AKA Sister) said...

Ha! You'd think I'd have seen monster truck rallies, but the closest I came was "muddin'" with my brother and his friends. I think you should turn your girls loose on the sewing machine so you have more time for your own sewing!